APS can give you a competitive edge in finding the right position for you, the candidate!
The APS client companies offer a steady and challenging career path. We have tremendous opportunities for Restaurant, Hospitality, Culinary and Management Professionals who are looking for a challenge or are ready for a change.
Why do this alone, when you can have the help of a specialist?
- APS works with a pre-screened, select group of companies. In many cases, these companies use APS exclusively. We have something for everyone.
- We serve as career advisors. We offer guidance in areas such as answering tough interview questions and negotiating the best compensation package for you.
- Our outstanding reputation will distinguish you from other candidates & give you a competitive advantage over the competition.
- We serve as a one-stop shop. We have multiple options and cater a search to your individual needs.
- We provide valuable feedback throughout the hiring process. Instead of wondering why you may have been turned down after several interviews, APS can help you secure the ideal job by keeping you well-informed.
- Best of all, our service is completely FREE to you, the candidate.
Your Compensation and Benefits Package?
In addition to negotiating the best salary possible, we hire companies that offer only the best benefits packages available.
Many of these benefits include:
- Medical, dental & vision coverage for individuals and their families
- 401(k) and Stock Programs
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Education Reimbursement
- Loyalty, Performance and Referral Bonuses
- Pet Insurance
- Meal Programs
- Paid Vacation
- Company Car or Allowance
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Bonus Programs
- Base Salaries from 35 - 150K
At Atlantic Personnel Search, we are as selective about the companies with whom we work with as we are about the candidates we represent.
Call or Email us today, to find out how we can help you!